-
July 11th, 2002, 09:01 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Just got up like half an hour ago. I was aware in my sleep that I was missing the Heart interview but I slept like the dead and was doing so around the time he was on so there you go.
I'm pretty exhausted...the only way you would have gotten me out of bed was if Darren himself were at the door. Which is of course ridiculous [img]wink.gif[/img]
Plus I'm in my bath robe, what would he say??
I was contemplating going out today but I lack the money or something of that nature. It's nearly 11am and I need sleep. Possibly because I went to bed at 3am. My fault [img]wink.gif[/img]
But that's because I stayed up half the night working on my fic...and the new add still isn't finished!!!!
Anyway...that was my morning ramble...who's hanging around here??
xxSam
-
July 11th, 2002, 10:19 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I'm here and listening to Sexual Healing [img]smile.gif[/img] I've gotta say I LOVE his version of it [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks